image.jpeg

Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

Love the colour. Very nice!
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper
BTboy

Post by BTboy »

Doesn't seem to be too much love for this colour and wasn't convinced we made right decision but now having had it since Thursday I'm now convinced... love itđź‘Ť
Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

I'm also on another 3008 forum where they've done a poll on the colours people have ordered. The Sunset Copper is currently out in front with 24% of the votes, followed by Pearl White at 17%, Ultimate Red with 16% and Amazonite Grey at 13%. The rest follow behind with Hurricane Grey last. I think the Copper colour is one of those colours that you either love or hate and I love mine.
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper
Gazman

Post by Gazman »

So many cars have duller colours these days, we had a Red 2008 prior to this so couldn't go back. Also means I can find it in the car park! Haha
Mik207

Post by Mik207 »

Gazman wrote: ↑Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:40 pm So many cars have duller colours these days, we had a Red 2008 prior to this so couldn't go back. Also means I can find it in the car park! Haha
But on flip side that color so popular there's bound be a few in car park lol
deccadick

Post by deccadick »

i have had my 3008 Allure in Sunset Copper for 4 weeks and love it although the wife thinks it is awful. But then she has black, white or silver cars all of which are really boring. Just like Gazman I had a 2008 in Ultimate Red but got bored with the car and the colour.
Deleted User 657

Post by Deleted User 657 »

I also have a sunset copper 3008 got line. I loved it in the brochure and on the tv add.
I still love it when it’s clean and the sun is shining on it. Other than that it looks like a horrible dreary brown colour. My wife asked me” why did you buy a car the colour of S@#t”
I really regret my choice