NIMBUS GREY

Post pictures of your Peugeot 3008 here
kensden

Post by kensden »

Just love this set of wheels , a real eye turner !!!!!

IMG_3436EEplate.jpg

chrisv73

Post by chrisv73 »

Just ordered this colour today, looks fantastic!
kensden

Post by kensden »

Hi Chris
Good to hear that you ordered a Nimbus Grey,you wont be disappointed with the colour, it stays pretty clean in all weathers and stands out in the crowd, it looks like a prestige expensive car when washed. When do expect delivery of yours.
chrisv73

Post by chrisv73 »

Expected delivery at the end of October but not holding my breath after reading some of the posts on here. Yes as you say should stay looking good in all weathers. Maybe a bit of a safe colour choice but just couldn't decide as I think the car looks fantastic in all the colours.
kensden

Post by kensden »

Chris
I think I was one of the lucky ones, I waited 10 weeks for delivery - but I think you are right the delivery times cant be relied on some have been waiting a long time for some reason, the dealers say it is down to the high demand - but I have not seen many on the road since I've had mine, I would say I have not seen more than 4 on the road in six months - but its well worth waiting for you will love it when it comes.

GT line,1.6 diesel,automatic,key-less entry,panoramic sun roof
kensden

Post by kensden »

Just a quick note,if you look at the photo of my car at the top left corner of the bonnet you will see a touch of yellow - not a reflection but a photo-shop air brushed out of a parking ticket on the windscreen - yes got a parking ticket after only having the car for 2 days. Good start !!!
MASADA

Post by MASADA »

kensden wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 pm Just love this set of wheels , a real eye turner !!!!!
Hi Kensden 😉 Cool your PUG in Grey ! 👍
My New Pug 3008: 2.0 HDi 140 (Mix Allure/GT line) Nera Black... (37.000 €)
Ordered January, Delivery 31 March… 3 months !!!
It's a very beautifull car outside and inside with genius i-cook…
At this day (1st October 18), 50.000 Km for 18 months ! 😯
My first choice was Hyundai Tucson but when i see New PUG 3008… 🌟 i change my opinion !
Sorry for my english, i'm Belgian i speak French 😉
kensden

Post by kensden »

Hi MASADA
Even after 18 months since the PUG 3008 was launched in the UK , I still don't see many on the UK roads. I'v seen various colours but still
think the grey is the nicest , I was going to get black myself but thought it would always need cleaning.
MASADA

Post by MASADA »

2nd Post for Kensden from Masada… 🤗
I want to send you the Foto of my 3008 Nera Black but i can't post this foto ! 😬
kensden

Post by kensden »

You can upload onto this site, it has a size restriction for the transfer, give it a try - I would like to see it !