Nera black

Post pictures of your Peugeot 3008 here
LeeMur60

Post by LeeMur60 »

Hi all
Does anyone have a 3008 in Nera black? What does it look like "in the flesh" so to speak. Does anyone have photos. My dealer has found one for me on the network which sounds pretty good spec but I'm not sure about the black without seeing it. The spec is:
2.0 BlueHDi GT Line, 6-Speed Diesel Manual, Metallic - Nera black, Panoramic opening glass roof, Open and Go keyless entry and push button start, Smart electric tailgate, Heated front seats + driver seat multi-point massage function, Visio Park 2 Colour camera system + automated parking assistance, FOCAL® premium HIFI speaker system.
Thanks

kensden

Post by kensden »

I've seen a black 3008 and it looks brilliant , I wouldn't worry a about the colour with a spec like that, just get it !
Denmor

Post by Denmor »

I agree with kensden, Texas it, sounds brill 👍🏻
LeeMur60

Post by LeeMur60 »

Thanks for the comments guys. My dealer has got the car in now so I am going to see it tonight. I will let you know what I think.
LeeMur60

Post by LeeMur60 »

Hi Guys
A quick update on this. I went to see the car and it was gorgeous. Signed up for it there and then. Took delivery on Friday and have been enjoying it ever since. Still getting used to all of the controls. Much different to the Mokka I had previously. Having trouble getting used to the keyless go (still reaching for the key to turn the engine off) and the electric parking brake.
Nonetheless, I love it.

20170921_185558.jpg

kensden

Post by kensden »

Very nice,looks great you made the write decision
Denmor

Post by Denmor »

Well done and lucky you, it looks beautiful 👍🏻
LeeMur60

Post by LeeMur60 »

Thanks for your comments. I am very pleased with it :)
khidhaboy

Post by khidhaboy »

LeeMur60 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:04 am Hi Guys
A quick update on this. I went to see the car and it was gorgeous. Signed up for it there and then. Took delivery on Friday and have been enjoying it ever since. Still getting used to all of the controls. Much different to the Mokka I had previously. Having trouble getting used to the keyless go (still reaching for the key to turn the engine off) and the electric parking brake.
Nonetheless, I love it.
Hi LeeMur60

Whats the Nera black like in terms of keeping it clean?

I really like the black but have been told that it will show up road dirt marks much more than say the other coloured metalics.

Cheers
3008 GT Line - Pearl White - 1.6 Auto
LeeMur60

Post by LeeMur60 »

Hi khidhaboy
It looks awesome when it is clean but shows up dust and water marks just like any other black car. I would still recommend it but you will just have to keep up with the cleaning :D