Ultimate Red!!!

Post pictures of your Peugeot 3008 here
Rickmoss23

Post by Rickmoss23 »

Hi Folks
Now very nervous and excited, as I have now ordered my new 3008 GT in Ultimate Red, fingers crossed it will look great, September delivery!!!!

Highwayman

Post by Highwayman »

Got mine 30th March - you will love it!
3008 SUV GT + Grip Control in Ultimate Red (Love It!) :D
Ordered 9th January, Built 2nd March, Arrived in U.K. 20th March, Delivered to Dealer 28th March, Collected 30th March 8-)
lee789

Post by lee789 »

Very lucky Highwayman, you must have one of the only GT's in the Country!
Highwayman

Post by Highwayman »

I believe there are a few other GTs from posts on Facebook but only actually seen one other 3008 whilst out on the road so chances of seeing another GT very slim.....
Ordered 9th January, Built 2nd March, Arrived in U.K. 20th March, Delivered to Dealer 28th March, Collected 30th March 8-)
Rickmoss23

Post by Rickmoss23 »

Hi Highwayman, I am very intrigued and jealous, how do you like your GT, I change my existing car on 1st September, I have ordered a GT also in Ultimate Red......Also only seen one other 3008 in Copper Metallic. Would love to know how you like the diesel 180, as I am going back to a Diesel after driving an Electric Vauxhall Amperage!!! Enjoy your car.....
Highwayman

Post by Highwayman »

Hi Rickmoss - ref diesel 180bhp, very quick for this type of car and smooth too. I saw a black 3008 GTline today and have seen a couple of other 3008s in the last week but then I see about 10,000 cars each day as I do a lot of motorway driving - so still very rare. Am enjoying the car immensely, as you will too. The safety features are excellent, particularly the cruise control, distance control and auto braking - great when on the motorway! With the sport settings, and boost settings, makes some roads more fun too! Whetted your appetite.......?
Rickmoss23

Post by Rickmoss23 »

Hi Highwayman, thank you so much for "whetting" my appetite, I have driven lots of cars and like yourself, seen loads of cars on the road, which I truly appreciate your support in that I have made the right decision in ordering a new 3008 GT.
The other reason for the Peugeot, is that the dealer is dare I say one of the "old school", been in sales for 30 years, so meeting Car Sales Teams, can be very painful!!!! My dealer is also offering me a complete Contract Lease, so servicing, repairs etc will be included for my 4 year lease, just cannot happen soon enough......Thank you again, chuffed that I will be part of the Peugeot family very soon....Safe and happy motoring, Cheers Rick
Highwayman

Post by Highwayman »

:D