Magnetic Blue

Post pictures of your Peugeot 3008 here
JamesG75

Post by JamesG75 »

Picked up a week ago - no extras just standard factory spec.

I'ts not the spec i would have chosen if I was buying new - but as a year old car at a good price, I am really pleased. Coming from a line of VW cars, last car was Golf GTD which was specced far more than it needed to be,

Quite happy this time with standard spec - though, having lived with it for just over a week, I would add Viso Pack 2 - Electric Tailgate and if I could, adaptive cruise on auto - with stop and go. Adaptive cruise on a auto is a lovely way to drive.

Seen lots of colours here - love the red, surprised by how nice the grey looks, pearl white is most likely my favourite - on a GT Line car with a black car it looks amazing.

Loving the car, there's a few things i'd change on it - hasn't quite got the german approach to detail and usability but equally it is far more interesting to look at and be in than any VW. Have a look at the the new T-Roc from VW - in places it is at the same price point as the 3008 and the quality inside is really poor.

Manual box and 1.6 Diesel with 120 bhp - it's enough, for most people it is all you will ever need. I do around 17k miles a year, so yes, i'd still consider a petrol but not the 1.2. Again, if I could, I'd have the 150 bhp 2.0 diesel. The 120 is pacey enough but i'd enjoy just a bit more flexibility pulling away and around town. It's certainly a very smooth engine, I've average around 45 - 50 mpg at the moment.

p2.jpg

p1.jpg