My GT Line Ultimate Red

Post pictures of your Peugeot 3008 here
abs

Post by abs »

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1707.JPG

Hi, not the greatest of photos and excuse the mess on the floor!
Nothing stands out with them really, red/copper colour stitching on them

nitrams19

Post by nitrams19 »

Thanks for the pics i thought they might have had the gt line logo on , saves the carpets from wear.
3008 Fanatic

Post by 3008 Fanatic »

Highwayman, your pics show a 15 reg car, I think you’ve been done mate, this model wasn’t around in 2015, are you sure you’ve not got a cut & shut from China? Check behind the central door pillars with a magnet for traces of plastic padding and newspaper. Sorry to have told you this but it appears no one else on here has the guts to spill the beans and put you right. If it’s on PCP you might just get your money back. if not, report it to Establish Rantsen and that funny bloke in the round national health specs who tells pointless poems, or Anne Robinson, they will soon sort em out.
Let me know if you need help, I could always get Luther from the red lion to pay the dealer a visit with his boys and have a quiet word in his ear, know what I mean. Honest guv it wasn’t me, I know nuffin!
Highwayman

Post by Highwayman »

3008 Fanatic - I have my own number plate! The plate is a 15 plate but the vehicle is the new model - plate spells my name......
3008 SUV GT + Grip Control in Ultimate Red (Love It!) :D
Ordered 9th January, Built 2nd March, Arrived in U.K. 20th March, Delivered to Dealer 28th March, Collected 30th March 8-)
Darrin3333

Post by Darrin3333 »

Looks fab looking to pick up a GT very soon in the same colour, can't wait