Mirror Indicators

Faults and Technical chat for the Peugeot 3008
Wheelchap

Post by Wheelchap »

I am a little puzzled by the operation of the mirror indicators on my new 3008. When I lock the car the strip on the rear of the mirror (forward facing) lights up very clearly, but when I stand in front of the car with the indicators switched on and mirrors in their normal position with engine running they cannot be seen. As the indicators on the 3008 are very small I do not see the point of having them in the mirrors if they can't be seen by oncoming traffic. I would be interested to know if other owners experience this or could it be for a reason that I am not aware of, or is it just my car?

Tony08

Post by Tony08 »

Hi Wheelchap, no its not just your car they are all the same it is because they are side repeaters, if you walk from the rear of your car as you get alongside you will see them very clearly, as i stated in place of side repeaters.
Wheelchap

Post by Wheelchap »

Thanks for your reply Tony, At least I know that my car is normal. Must say the more I drive the 3008 the more I love it. Enjoy yours.
Tony08

Post by Tony08 »

Thanks for that Wheelchap I am enjoying it but my
Only gripe is the sat nav having to put the
address in when the post code would have done,
Perhaps it's just me being lazy.
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

You can just put the post code in, it works just like you would want it to.
GT Line 1.6 Petrol Auto Perlescent White
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
Tony08

Post by Tony08 »

Thanks Trebor Will give that a go tomorrow.
Tony08

Post by Tony08 »

Thanks Trebor it worked a treat, so much for following the instructions.
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

Amazing omission from the manual !!
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
Tony08

Post by Tony08 »

What manual Trebor, car del 25 may still waiting for audio & telematics manual.

1.2 auto Pearlesent White ,
Elec Tail-Gate+Open&Go
Panoramic Opening Glass Roof
Visio Park 2 Camera System.
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

There is a link at the front of the manual you do have where you can download the whole manual including the audio and telematics.

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/