DAB RADIO?

Faults and Technical chat for the Peugeot 3008
aimeemander

Post by aimeemander »

I received my Allure 1.6l 3008 last week straight from the factory and I must say I am really disappointed with the DAB radio. Has anyone else experienced any issues? I don't seem to go further than 1 miles without it stopping and interruptions?! I have had several news cars previously and never once experienced a radio with such bad DAB response...

Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

Mine cuts in and out for no reason tbh but it doesn't sound as bad as yours. I put the interruptions down to a weak signal but my previous car, a Qashqai used to do the same. Sorry can't be more help. I've seen another post on a different forum (unless that was you?) referring to exactly the same problem and it was suggested that it may be a problem with the actual unit.
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper
aimeemander

Post by aimeemander »

No this wasn't me, its re-assuring to learn others might have the issue so thank you for bringing that to me attention.

I have only had the car 5 days so only had the chance to trial it within my local town but even a 1 mile drive to the shops it doesn't keep its connection. I shall persevere with it and hope it improves.

Thank you!
Mninblack

Post by Mninblack »

Its me again,had problems with DAB connection recently,have re-tuned will see how it operates tomorrow as i'm off down south,Had DAB in my Citroen Picasso,not a problem.
Mninblack

Post by Mninblack »

Its me again,had problems with DAB connection recently,have re-tuned will see how it operates tomorrow as i'm off down south,Had DAB in my Citroen Picasso,not a problem.
Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

Aimee, this is the link (if it works!) http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/300 ... es-263898/. As you can see it's very similar to the problems you've been having.
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper
aimeemander

Post by aimeemander »

Bassetlady wrote:Aimee, this is the link (if it works!) http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/300 ... es-263898/. As you can see it's very similar to the problems you've been having.
Excellent that's really great thank you
Bobby Dazzler

Post by Bobby Dazzler »

One of my old cars had DAB which did this to the point it was unuseable so was thinking I was going straight to FM in this car. However, I did find a setting on the audio that auto tracks the signal as you drive and I can say that I've never lost any station or had any annoying sudden dropping out of the station on DAB. Not sure it's this though or just that DAB has come along a bit since I first used it.
3008 GT Line 2.0 Manual, in Black. Panoramic Roof, Focal Sound System and Heated Front Seats with Drivers Massage Function. Ordered Jan 4, delivered May 8.
Highwayman

Post by Highwayman »

Bobby Dazzler wrote:One of my old cars had DAB which did this to the point it was unuseable so was thinking I was going straight to FM in this car. However, I did find a setting on the audio that auto tracks the signal as you drive and I can say that I've never lost any station or had any annoying sudden dropping out of the station on DAB. Not sure it's this though or just that DAB has come along a bit since I first used it.
My DAB also fine and have the tracking setting turned on
3008 SUV GT + Grip Control in Ultimate Red (Love It!) :D
Ordered 9th January, Built 2nd March, Arrived in U.K. 20th March, Delivered to Dealer 28th March, Collected 30th March 8-)
mark3008

Post by mark3008 »

Mine has been fine since March, in Nottingham.
GT Line, 1.2 petrol, Manual, Ultimate Red, Sunroof, Keyless open + go