Error messages keep appearing

Faults and Technical chat for the Peugeot 3008
John2

Post by John2 »

My 2017 3008 1.2 auto GT-line has been popping up various error messages for the last few months. When I restart the ignition, the messages are no longer there. It has been to the dealers four times about this (twice each to two dealers). They check the car's log file and agree that this is happening, but cannot find a reason and always say it will probably not happen again. Yesterday as I pulled up and applied the parking brake, three messages popped up, saying there are faults with the gearbox, parking brake and hill start systems, and that repairs are needed. I will be phoning the dealers tomorrow to book it in yet again.

Love the car but doubt I will risk another Peugeot.

Rabpat60

Post by Rabpat60 »

I have a 2019 GT line premium yesterday I turned off the ignition and the wipers front and rear turned on,window washers did not work with ignition on airbag fault light came on and interior alarm disarm switch was lit.Had to leave car with wipers on came back an hour later they had stopped half way up window and all faults had cleared.
John2

Post by John2 »

Booked into the dealer again next Monday. If they say they can't find anything wrong yet again, I'll be looking at other makes unless they offer me a great deal on a Peugeot 2008.
John2

Post by John2 »

Dealer did a software update, which they said should fix the problem. We shall see.