Hello to everyone

New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Greenfield 3008

Post by Greenfield 3008 »

Hi I bought my new 3008 GT in the black pack colour and love it.

Being a dog owner and with a 7year old Grandson to boot - not in the boot!) I've just fitted some Peugeot Bali seat covers to protect the seats and they fit great if anyone wants to know - mind you they did take 6 weeks to turn up!

My only disappointment so far is that while CarPlay works OK you cannot use Bluetooth at the same time unless anyone can tell me different please! If we have my iPhone plugged for CarPlay and my iPod plugged in for Bluetooth access to my music then the Bluetooth option doesn't appear in the Radio source options, it's greyed out. Unplug the iPhone and just use the iPod it's fine. In my last car, a Mitsibushi Outlander PHEV could have both.

By the way I have seen the advice that using a hub type USB connector doesn't work so I don't and have the iPhone in the left hand USB slot and the iPod in the right hand USB slot.

Any ideas anyone.

Happy motoring
Cheers
Ken

Deleted User 2295

Post by Deleted User 2295 »

Hi
Just joined the owners club after ordering my new 3008 GT Premium in Black,Dont know how long it will take to arrive as the showroom told me " 3 to 6 months"Hope its closer to 3 than 6 months,just have to wait and see..Will keep you informed.

UPDATE Dealer rang me on 5th May he has my car !!

Another UPDATE Took delivery May 12th.It`s black but with a black pack already on it.FREE usually £400 I think I got a great deal. My new car looks fantastic and with all the "gadgets" it`s fantastic to drive.Already getting 43mpg,beats my last car Ford Ecosport at 28mpg !Ok the Peugeot is a Diesel Auto and the Ecosport was an Auto petrol,but no comparison
Last edited by Deleted User 2295 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
deccadick

Post by deccadick »

I ordered my 3008 Allure Premium 1.2 EAT8 on January 20th and am still waiting after 3 months!
deccadick

Post by deccadick »

I have just heard that mine will arrive dealership next Monday and I will collect on Thursday April 29th after 3 months and 9 days from original ofder.