New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
OldRomney

Post by OldRomney »

Hi All

Looking forward to collecting my 2020 Ex Demo Hybrid4 on Wednesday and sharing the pros and hopefully no cons on the forum.

Regards,

Brian

samoyeds

Post by samoyeds »

Hi Pal,
Nice to have you here, waiting for your review. All the best
OldRomney

Post by OldRomney »

Hi and thanks for the nice welcome. Unfortunately, I still don't have the car. Apparently it is the subject of a recall and the agent reckons a couple of parts haven't turned up. They are quite vague about the reason for the recall. I wonder if I should be worried?
samoyeds

Post by samoyeds »

Theoretically u don't need to be worry.. they will exchange for genuine, brand new part whatever have failed, and they will do it according to manufacturer specs. whats the price difference between new and ex demo?
OldRomney

Post by OldRomney »

Hi
Thanks for reply. Actually should have picked up the car two weeks ago but they said it was in the Midlands with their IT guy. I did a test drive with the same model, so haven't seen my car in the flesh yet. I wouldn't worry so much but my next door neighbour purchased a brand new 2008 from them after test driving their demo. When he got it home he realised it was a lower spec model than what he paid for - with fewer bells and whistles and no fog lights. They have added some of the missing items but the wiring harness doesn't accommodate fog lights. He's going to have them fitted at his own expense - doesn't seem right to me!
Anyway, I digress - the differencce between the new Hybrid4 and the 2020 model is +/- £12,000.