New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Barry thebike

Post by Barry thebike »

I’ve taken the plunge and ordered a new 3008. My previous car was a Range Rover Evoque and I hope I haven’t made a big mistake ! We have two cars and decided to downgrade to one so both cars have gone to be be replaced by one, a 3008. I know there is a long wait before delivery (14 weeks?) but hope it’s worth it, it will have to be something special to replace the Evoque which was a superb vehicle but unfortunately my wife didn’t like driving it.

deccadick

Post by deccadick »

There are a few quirks and the one that is almost intolerable is that to alter any cabin climate feature you have to use the piano key to access the right screen meaning your eyes are off the road for longer than is strictly necessary. A handy control knob etc would be a safer solution.
Steve741408

Post by Steve741408 »

I ordered my new Peugeot 3008 premium allure on the 18 August 2021 through mobility and I have still not got it how much longer will I have to wait
Barry thebike

Post by Barry thebike »

I know it’s not good to brag but I have found my ideal 3008 siting on a main dealers forecourt. It was a cancelled order and I was in the right place at the right time. I think it is an intolerable situation that a popular car can not be delivered for months !