New GT-Line Owner

New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
rickb

Post by rickb »

Picked up my GT-line 1.6 THP a couple of weeks ago. Great motor.
Just thought I'd say Hi.

Rick

Timbowyc

Post by Timbowyc »

Welcome Rick :D
SuperCityDurhamâ

Post by SuperCityDurhamâ »

Hi Everyone, new member here. I am retired, when I was younger I worked in the building trade. When I retired I was working in IT, big change.

As I have not ordered my 3008 yet I thought I would benefit from members who have got theirs. As in a heads up of what to expect from the car. We have decided on a GT Line but the colour is undecided. Anyway thats me all help would be appreciated.
deccadick

Post by deccadick »

Mine is due in soon so can't really comment. I thought any model above the Allure had lots of bits and pieces I didn't really want like glass opening roof, phone charging mat, massaging seats etc. So I ordered an Allure 1.2 EAT6 with Advanced Grip Control (surely a must for Co Durham), Keyless entry with electric tailgate. Car in Sunset Copper as I am utterly fed up with cars in black, greys, silver and white. You don't say what engine/gearbox you intend to buy but my current car is a 2008 GT Line 1.2 EAT6 and I can't fault that combination. The 1.2 in the 2008 auto produces 110bhp but 130bhp in the 3008, however bhp/ton is much the same.
Tashira

Post by Tashira »

Hiya. Proud owner of a 2018 3008 GTLine with keyless entry & Visio Park 2 in Nimbus Grey. Have to say I love the colour. Hides the dirt and still gleams even with the Sahara dust on it lol! Mines a 1.5 EAT Diesel. Beautiful car to drive - Fuel economy Loves Motorways. I’ve not been brave enough to try the self park yet but tried everything else and have to say very impressed with it. Personally I would liked more of a choice on colours as I really wanted a pale blue, however as I said - love my Nimbus Grey (which is the dark grey) but they all look good - if I had to be specific I’d say Nimbus, Copper, Red and White all look very impressive in my opinion :)
Last edited by Tashira on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomed

Post by Tomed »

Evening Everyone. I'm not exactly a GT-Line owner yet! Hope to be very soon though. I have to admit my original choice was a Skoda Karoq.
However since ordering one was virtually impossible and if i did it would be Dec/Jan before it arrived !! We decided to take a look at the 3008.
Have to say i glad we did! Had a test drive and had a good chat with the dealer and i'm pretty sure we may be signing this sunday for a 3008 GT-Line
1.5 130 Diesel in Nimbus Grey. Would be able to pick up in Sept! So glad Skoda deal fell through!
Statler16

Post by Statler16 »

Hi proud owner of my 67plate gt line in nimbus grey blue hdi just want to say hello,love this car!
BAZ6677

Post by BAZ6677 »

Hi there brain here first time on any forums, just picked up my gt line 1.5 diesel, just thought I'd say hello
buckgw

Post by buckgw »

I've had mine for six months... Here's my review
https://gandstravelblog.wordpress.com/2 ... -pug-3008/
Geoff2469

Post by Geoff2469 »

Hi All.
I picked up my 3008SUV 1.6HDIBlue in May last year before I found the forum.
Cracking car the only let down is Peugeot /PSA UK Group total lack of updates on their website even though they are available.