New member new to Peugeot please be kind if I ask a stupid question.

New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
John.b

Post by John.b »

Hi as title says new to Peugeot, actually haven’t got one yet. Looking at putting a deposit on a new 3008 GT line premium this week, just weighing up whether to add the full leather seat option and can’t make my mind up on colour. Apart from that I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions firstly about dog guards and boot protection, but I’ll have a look and see if I can find some existing topics first.

jsmith5129

Post by jsmith5129 »

Hi,

Excellent choice that, I've recently ordered the identical model in Pearlescent White. I opted for the standard cloth interior because I find it 'AGES' better, and there's very little maintenance apart from hoovering it. With leather, to keep it looking as new - you've got to treat it fairly regularly and I just don't want the hassle.

The plus side is - any spills are easy to 'Mop Up' and there's a less likely chance of any staining on leather upholstery.

Good luck, and whatever you choose is going to look fab in a such Stunning vehicle.

Kind Regards,

Jsmith5129
John.b

Post by John.b »

Cheers for that. I’ve just put a deposit down today on a 1.2 PureTech in ultimate red. Went for standard seats in the end and they have one sitting in the docks so hopefully will have it in a couple of weeks
jsmith5129

Post by jsmith5129 »

NICE, well done you - it sounds lovely! Already, looking forward to seeing the pics following the collection date 😁