Hi there - Greetings from Lagos, Nigeria

New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
belosah

Post by belosah »

Hi all,

My greetings to all you here. Always wanted to join a group but never had the time + I’m the reserved type. But when I realized that there are t many 3008s in Lagos, I’m seeing value in this form as I have checked it frequently as an outsider.

My 3008 seems to develop a new issue everyday and I have just about settled into my job which now allows me more time to be able to take better care of my car and give it the attention It’s been lacking.

Looking to make a friend. I will update my car specs in a while, it was bought as Dubai used 3008 with about 30000 km on it. It’s a 2011 model and it’s been through hell!!!

belosah

Post by belosah »

I have a string of issues I have identified and I am working on:
-new hand brake (poor handling by local car detailers)
-new rear passenger side window (robbery)
-new driver side rear light (local motorcycle transport cracked it wide enough for rain water to seem in)

But now,
- the engine has been running funny, it takes lot to get it moving.
- I have an engine management fault
- check engine light (standard :( )
- anti-pollution system error

I don’t. Even know where to start. :(

I need someone to get my head straight, I now have slightly more time and funds to get shit done.

I also have a nice mechanic who might not know everything but has been pleasant enough to do work on credit (yay?)

I just need a friend first and then maybe help getting this baby back to 99% efficiency. I want this to be my family car for when I start one, soon (yay?)

You can also call me AJ for short