Hi Everyone

New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Outlander

Post by Outlander »

Hi all, I have had my Peugeot 3008 since March this year which is a GT line auto 1.6 petrol. Having moved from a VW GTD to this car has taken a little getting used to but i'm getting there. I have a few niggles with the car but my wife tells me that I'm difficult to please even when having a new car.

I wonder if someone can explain the air con system to me. All my previous cars have always had climate control which i have used on a daily basis with no problem. With the 3008 when I have this set to auto I find irrespective of the temperature I have set the air flow seems to be prominent coming from the air vents rather than this being distributed evenly to the screen/floor and air vents.
I can see that if you set the system to just operate with air con then you choose where you wish the air flow to go but when setting auto the system chooses this itself?
Is this normal for the air to be more prominent coming through the air vents, to be honest I do not want hot air hitting me in the face. I have never had this with my other cars so find this a bit strange.
Any advice/help would be appreciated.