Peugeot customer service is hopeless

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
fred0953

Post by fred0953 »

The issue that I have experienced was: I ordered the speedcam connected services on line on the 28/7/20. It stopped working on the 3rd aug and i realized that i needed another updated so canceled this service on the 3rd august (well within the 14 days) I checked on the 4th august and the 5th as i had not received any confirmation. support number 200803-001149. Mohammed confirmed this was cancelled. I then received an invoice on the 2nd sep I again called customer service spoke to Fatima who said someone would call me back. I called again on the 4th as no one has responded

Called again on the 4/9 and 10/9 and 13/9 15/9 and 18/9 each time i was told someone would call me back and finally they recommended :evil: request a charge back on my credit card. They claim they all work from home and are unable to put me through to anyone else

Credit card was charged as a cash transaction so received additional charges as well

This meant that Terrible customer service the people on the phone cannot do anything except take messages
1.2l automatic GT Line amazonite grey with electric tailgate and 360 camera