3008 c1321 c1391 abs/esr/auto handbrake

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
saggy1987

Post by saggy1987 »

so guys, new to this forum, thanks for having me, need some advice on my 2011 3008 1.6hdi please, ill run through the full story,

2 weeks ago the car juddered and started spluttering, ran the codes and got inj,pump,abs faults, changed the fuel filter, reset the codes and its been ok since, till I changed the bottom ball joint and track rod ends, I'm now getting code c1321 and c1391, the abs light is permanently on, asr/esr fault message and the auto handbrake fault, I've took the front abs sensors out and found them to be ok (looking), after doing this I drove the car and the lights went out, except for the asr/esr light, after a short drive all lights are now back on and starting to do my nut, I've also got a noise now which appears to be coming from the Front O/S which sounds like almost a vibration sound/squeak.

all help in the direction I need to be going would be appreciated, thanks guys

samoyeds

Post by samoyeds »

after changing track rod ends have you do wheel alignment?
saggy1987

Post by saggy1987 »

Funnily enough i haven't yet, its going in friday for it, could that be the culprit?
samoyeds

Post by samoyeds »

if u done i very badly, than it may give different readings from sensors regarding wheel speeds. however more likely i would say something wrong with sensor. Possibly some dust with metal shavings (from pads and disk) stuck to sensor and also might give inaccurate data. take sensors out and clean them.