2018 3008 Multiple Faults

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
IrishPaul

Post by IrishPaul »

OK I have a 2018 3008 that's out of warranty. Has 100k miles on it. Full digital cook. Now for the multiple issues..

When I start up car sometimes nothing but then I get 100 yards and get all the below warnings flashing up. Some days their isn't a light in sight but most times now it's their. Have had it plugged into a launch and got error code U1213..

1 - AUTO BRAKE FAULT
2 - TYRE INFLATION FAULT
3 - PARKING BRAKE FAULT
4 - HILL ASSIST FAULT
5 - ESP/ASR FAULT
6- ABS FAULT

I think I am at the stage where I am going to have pay extortionate rates at the Puegeout dealership..

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.... I am nearing the end of my tether with it.

Andy45S

Post by Andy45S »

I have a 2018 3008 and am experiencing scary moments in traffic when stationary on an incline. On attempting to move off again the HILL START ASSIST appears to fail and the car roles backwards. Rather scary as traffic is very close behind. I select 1st gear again but this problem happens multiple times before resolving itself. This only happens occasionally and unfortunately never when the dealer tries to replicate it! Has anyone else had this scary fault?