keyless 3008 gt

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
stanwhittles

Post by stanwhittles »

i have only had the car a month went to a car boot parked up and locked the car when i went back to the car all the windows were down and the alarm was sounding the car was still locked what does any body think happened i know somebody has tried to steal the car, but it was still locked has it been scanned i thought the car manufacturers had solved this problem its possible because i am getting used to keyless entry i could have forgotten to lock it but it was locked when i returned

deccadick

Post by deccadick »

A long push on the unlock button brings the windows down, I seem to remember.
stanwhittles

Post by stanwhittles »

thankyou for the advice mystery solved very relieved i do think this is some thing you do not want a £27000 car to do
deccadick

Post by deccadick »

Thanks for the thanks. I am on my 3rd keyless Peugeot and find it best not to use the key at all. I lock the car by presssing the knurled bit of the door handle and unlocking by just pulling the handle. The key has to be on your person of course.
skroob1

Post by skroob1 »

My guess is when you walk away from the car you accidently held the unlocked button on the remote down for a few seconds there for opening all the windows.
This facility is there for when you return to the car on a hot day you can cool the car before getting in.
The reason the car was locked is that it auto locks if you do not open a door after 15 seconds ish after unlocking it.
I just glance back at mine to make sure the door mirrors have folded in to know is locked as I got into the habit expecting it to lock on its own which of course it doesn't.
Geoffh

Post by Geoffh »

[quote=deccadick post_id=4691 time=1630241415 user_id=664]
A long push on the unlock button brings the windows down, I seem to remember.
[/quote]

The above is correct….and……if you get out and realise your sunroof is open or a window is down…..A long press on the key fob lock button will close the roof and windows.