Disappointed with robinsandday

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Kaz1960

Post by Kaz1960 »

Hi all I posted in October 2021 about an order I put in for 3008 gt 1.6 180bhp which I ordered on 24th August fo cut a long story short 15 weeks later I rang to say I still haven't been given a build date,to my surprise I was told oh we were looking at that order the other day and that engine is not available? So after many phone calls yes we will get simon/harry to ring you they never did. So off I go to the dealership, Harry is in a meeting can you come back NO I can't. So I asked for the manager asked why has it taken so long for you to realise about my order they apologised said they would order 3008 gti 1.2 premium which schat I was going to order in the first place I did say that the 1.6 180 wasn't on the list for mobility, I know it's not but you can have that 1 OK £1000 deposit £2000 to 0ay when you collect, bering in mind the 1.2 was £2459 advanced payment. I cancelled my order got my deposit back and went to another dealer in nuneaton 9th December explained what happened first thing he said to me they stopped selling that engine june/July 2021, anyway so I ordered the 1.2 eat8 the one I was going to order in the first place but the advance payment is now £3300 I have complained to peugeot customer service uk about how much extra I have had to pay though no fault of my own. I might be lucky and get my car March/April .I am waiting on a dission as to what peugeot are going to do about how I have been treated. Rant over lol