Peugeot 3008 Accessories

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Arandora

Post by Arandora »

As if my new GT Line isn't accessorised enough, I've been looking at adding a few more, both internal and external, such as some of these on this Ebay site http://stores.ebay.com/cartrimhome/_i.h ... ot+3008+gt for instance the Outer + Inner Rear Sill Bumper Cover Plates, mud flaps, Outer + Inner Rear Sill Bumper Cover Plates and ABS Chrome Rear Fog Light Lamp Cover Trims.
The supplier in China says the items are "Made in a ISO9001 Factory,good quality and have been exported all over the world".
Has anyone purchased any items from this source and, if so, any problems with delivery, fit and value for money? Or anyone know of alternative sources?

Trebor

Post by Trebor »

Hi,

Yes, I bought the trim that goes around the front cup holders. It looks good, matches the other trim really well and fits well. It does not interfere in any way with the cup holder or the box lids. I intend to buy some more but not got round to it yet. Be aware the delivery will be longer but still not bad.
GT Line 1.6 Petrol Auto Perlescent White
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
Arandora

Post by Arandora »

Thanks. It was the long delivery that put me off a bit. If you order off the same site on Ebay.com the price is in US$ but works out cheaper and delivery is still free.
Arandora

Post by Arandora »

The same accessories from the same supplier Cartrimhome are now cheaper on Amazon than Ebay - see [urlhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Stainless-Steel-Front- ... EY8BRQJPDV][/url]
Slimmer53

Post by Slimmer53 »

Dear all, I have used “Wish”in China for the 3008 accessories, in their search engine put in “Peugeot 3008 accessories, loads of extras to bling your new car. Hope that helps.
chenzw

Post by chenzw »

accessories for peugeot 3008 SUV 2016-2018,
http://cartrimhome.com/peugeot-3008gt-2016-2018
Gcambo

Post by Gcambo »

I notice a lot of these accessories are only for LH drive cars.
Gcambo

Post by Gcambo »

Can anyone recommend where to purchase mud flaps for my soon to be delivered GT.
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

Had mine fitted by the Peugeot dealership, Peugeot 3008 accessory.look good and fit well.
GT Line 1.6 Petrol Auto Perlescent White
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
keithazaria

Post by keithazaria »

I did ordered a similar product and it came just now. Though I live in Australia and I am using Jtm international air freight as my courier, it all went too well. The product looks good and fits well from the other. I was worried that it took awhile to deliver but now it is here.