Post by 3008 Fanatic »

I won't be lost whenever i'm driving, my wife hs had the radio disconnected

lovemycar

Post by lovemycar »

:evil:
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

Hi all,

Thought I would check the French web site for v7 map updates. When I log in the front page says there is a map and firmware update available. Try to download and it now asks for the vin number, although the vin number is held in my details, and it then says there are no updates available. Any idea what is going on? I wonder if they are deliberately stopping us brits from downloading the latest updates? Had a look at suvspeugeot.com and it is quite clear Version 7 maps and a new firmware version is available. Has anyone downloaded and installed from this website?
GT Line 1.6 Petrol Auto Perlescent White
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

Hi have you read this thread? I posted instructions on how to download the maps and firmware from the my peugeot France website. I obviously have downloaded from it as have others on here. So the answer is yes, I will look over the weekend and post back if I can get the new map. Cheers.
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

Yes, I have also downloaded from the French website before, but now it doesn’t seem to want to play.
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
3008 Fanatic

Post by 3008 Fanatic »

It does not work because the French are trying to sabotage all our Peugeot’s, Renaults, and Citroen’s due to the failing Brexit negotiations.
I would leave well alone until things have quietened down a bit, you may get some success once article 631B has been fullly initiated.
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

Hold on here I have just give them 10 billion towards the ppi settlement so they have to give us our maps. I will have a look later and see what is going on.
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

Hi i have looked at my peugeot France, the first page that is there says there is an update for maps and firmware. But once signed in and vin number put in it says nothing available as if we have the latest available in the U.K. maybe it has not been released for U.K. use yet. No point phoning a peugeot dealer because they wouldn’t even know there was sat nav in the car never mind how to update it. I will keep checking it and see if we can get a download for U.K. cars.
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

Hi belfast4,

Out of interest I compared the 6.0.1 file I downloaded from the MyPeugeot French website to the same file downloaded from the suvspeugeot.com website and they are identical. The version 7 maps are labelled “Europe” the same as all the rest of the map files so do you still think there might be a separate release for the UK?
3008 Fanatic

Post by 3008 Fanatic »

Satnav? What happened to maps? or are they too difficult to understand?
We have all got lazy, and lost our basic driving skills, Oh the number of times I’ve been lost and had to remind the missus that she’s had the map upside down......happy days.
Mind you it’s a good job she’s not a brickie, she would probably get the plans to build a chimney and end up building a well!
Ah well, got to go, Hubert’s just put another log on the fire and made me some Horlick, night all