New maps and firmware

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

There is new maps and firmware for the 3008 I will post instructions on how to get them in the morning. You can check and see if you have these ones when you have looked at the download. They have a date of June 17 so anyone before this will not have them and probably some just after. It will save going to the dealer it is a very easy process if you can work a laptop or a pc.

Hightower

Post by Hightower »

Sounds like you know about computers. Can I transfer my locations from my current car to the 3008 when it arrives?

I have about 40 work locations that I visit and it’s painful having to input them every 3 years.

My Qashqai has a removable memory card.
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

Hi I don’t think that would be possible, yes between portable sat navs from sd card or usb to sat nav, but not to a fixed unit unfortunately you will have to type them in.
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

Thanks for the update.
Fidder

Post by Fidder »

Did you post the way to upgrade maps?
Fidder
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

Hi not yet just waiting to upload to my own car first to make sure there is no problems with them.
kensden

Post by kensden »

Hi belfast4 - I'm waiting in anticipation for the update - hoping the new Mersey gateway bridge is included in the mapping -
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

You need to sign into my peugeot app France on your pc or laptop. Use google chrome it translates the page for you.
You should have a 3008 Dakar rally spec car in front of you. On the menu on the left click on my vehicle and then contract and services and then map update. You might have to input your chassis number the site then knows what updates your car needs.

You can download the map update as a zip file to your pc and then extract to a usb stick. Download the firmware update and the license update and leave it there. Go to the car turn off stop start start the car insert the usb it will say no media and then say something like map update hit yes and away it goes. It takes about 30 mins for each one. I drove about while the map was updating. Go back to the pc and extract the firmware update to your usb don’t forget to remove the map. And do the same again I done the map yesterday and the firmware today both went without a hitch. Any questions just ask I am writing this from memory but I think I have included everything.
gabinita

Post by gabinita »

Thank you for the instructions. I'm just downloading the files from the Peugeot website.

Will report back if I manage to install the updates.
Bunglebear

Post by Bunglebear »

Hi, I managed to get the map updates on the UK version of My Peugeot (Chrome doesn't allow you to download the maps for some reason). I've been on the French version of My Peugeot and I can't find the Firmware and Licence updates. Can anyone signpost them too me please?