i phone contacts

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
John2

Post by John2 »

What Wheelchap said.

kensden

Post by kensden »

Fanatic, take no notice of Wheelchap the show must go on - better than reading all the wingeing and moaning about does your 3008 do this,mine does
3008 Fanatic

Post by 3008 Fanatic »

Its ok ken, i think i will move to Audi forums, my sense of humour and technical expertise may be better suited there. I guess some people only want to whinge and moan. Life is too short, and lets face it, a car spends most of its life not actually moving, is it really worth getting stressed about a faulty door catch, the string on the parcel shelf, or if my colour is better than your colour?. i mean come on, get real. So take care and be happy 😁
Wheelchap

Post by Wheelchap »

:D :D Hi Fanatic and Kensden,
I'm sorry to hear that you feel i am one of those people who moan about trivialities, the truth is that I am more than pleased with my 3008 and have always said so on this forum. Why I said what I did in reply to Fanatic was because of the tasteless remarks in his post ( Lubrication issue Wed 22nd Nov) which boasted how he was having it off with his next door neighbours wife and asking for advice.
My car is not Sunset Copper but I'm sure that a great many people are pleased with this colour, so why does he have to say it would make people puke. I'm not sure what Fanatic owns at the moment because at times he is saying the 3008 is inferior to his Audi and then states that he is waiting for a new 3008 . Anyway, let's bury the hatchet and keep this site friendly.
kensden

Post by kensden »

Hi Fanatic - as Kenny Everett would say its all done in the best possible taste no offence meant - welcome to the forum hope you find it informative and useful ........
kensden

Post by kensden »

Hi Wheelchap - as Kenny Everett would say its all done in the best possible taste no offence meant - welcome to the forum hope you find it informative and useful ........
kensden

Post by kensden »

It seems that I and other members of the forum are still having problems with the iPhone not updating all contacts to the 3008 screen , I decided to contact the dealer with the problem, they suggested that in order to fix it I would need to copy all my contacts over to the sim card and that would sort it.
After spending a long time trying to find out how you can copy the contacts to the sim, it appears that you cant copy contacts to the sim on the iphone unless the phone is jailbroken . If any body knows how to copy contacts to the sim card - give me a shout !!!!
3008 Fanatic

Post by 3008 Fanatic »

why do they have to shout? Surely it would be easier to understand if they answered at normal voice volume levels?
ollieoioioi

Post by ollieoioioi »

Do the firmware update on your car and this problem will be fixed.

Update: http://www.peugeot.co.uk/servicing/maps ... 2081117184

Instructions: http://media.peugeot.co.uk/file/92/1/pe ... 380921.pdf

Version: Cartography : V (for Version)8.0.0-r0 08/03/18 and/or software : V (for Version)21.06.47.34_NAC-r0 01/12/17
nielsC

Post by nielsC »

I thank you so much for the work-around - it works indeed !