i phone contacts

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Pammy

Post by Pammy »

I’ve paired my car with my i phone via Bluetooth, but it’s only bringing up the first 10 contacts, so when anyone rings me who’s name doesn’t begin with A or B, only the phone number shows up on the cars screen. I’ve refreshed the screen a number of times but to no avail!! Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

kensden

Post by kensden »

Hi I had the same problem - try this method it worked on mine
1. Forget the 3008 blue tooth connection on your phone
2. Reboot your iPhone by holding down the two buttons - google it if you are not sure how to reboot
3. Download the latest IOS update 11.0.3 to your phone
4. Pair your phone with car
This should solve your problem it worked for me
m.t.keskin

Post by m.t.keskin »

Hello,
I used iPhone 6s plus. I updated the phone with iOS 11. I had previously connected to my car's system via Bluetooth and I could see the whole phonebook on the screen. But now it is not all visible, only the contacts between contacts A and D are listed.
I mapped my friend's iPhone 6S plus phone to my peugeot 3008 and all of his phone's contacts were visible on the car's screen.
At the same time, I returned to the factory settings via iTunes in accordance with the suggestions of the Apple Support Services and reinstalled, but the result did not change.
What do you recommend?
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

Have you deleted the 3008 from your phone and then reconnected it to the car.
belfast4

Post by belfast4 »

It seems to only work properly when the phone is connected with a cable. It will not work with bluetooth. I have just updated the firmware in mine but it doesn’t seem to have made any difference. I will look in to it and see if we can get a fix.
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

I have this same problem. On iOS 11 iPhone 6s latest 3008 firmware. When I press the button to load the contacts it appears to be loading them as they all appear, but on completion reverts to just the first three contacts in the list. Tried deleting on iPhone and car. Tried rebooting iPhone all to no avail. I suspect the problem is with the car as the contacts do appear to be visible but on completion most disappear
GT Line 1.6 Petrol Auto Perlescent White
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
Deleted User 657

Post by Deleted User 657 »

this is exactly the same problem i have.
Only the first 3 numbers show. They load up and then they disappear.
I took it back to the dealer and the saleswoman came out and her iphone worked perfectly, suggesting that it must be a problem with my phone.
This worked perfectly for the first few months but i took my car back as the phone would keep dropping off the blue tooth connection. They did some sort of an update and it has fixed that problem but created a new one. Trouble is that at about the same time as their update, i did an update on my phone so i dont know which update caused the problems.
m.t.keskin

Post by m.t.keskin »

Hi,
Click the link below to solve this problem. I have tried and the problem is over.

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/#/topics/286506
Trebor

Post by Trebor »

Hi,
Tried the link but the link just takes you to the header page so I am not sure I have found the precise solution you are referring to. Tried turning off the sync contacts after the download but that doesn’t cure the problem. The contacts download initially but then immediately revert to the first 3 plus my own contact details.
GT Line 1.6 Petrol Auto Perlescent White
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
m.t.keskin

Post by m.t.keskin »

Hi,
This is of course a workaround. First, open the contact list on the car screen. Press the refresh icon on the top. The list of posts will start downloading.Click on Bluetooth on the iPhone Settings tab. Click on the "i" next to the name of your car.
Turn off your Bluetooth connection but before you finish.Then, turn off the contact synchronization. After that, reconnect, all your contacts appear on the screen. But if you add a new contact to the phone, you need to repeat the same steps.