Specing new car - help

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Daz

Post by Daz »

Hi

I’m just deciding on new car specification and looking for advice on the the following :-

I’m going for the 1.6 120 diesel as I do about 15,000 miles a year......any views on choice

Allure versus the GT Line - is the GT line worth the additional cost

How comfortable is the standard seat in the GT Line

Is the electric adjustable leather seat option worth the additional money

Is the 360 camera worth adding

Thanks in advance 👍

Daz

Trebor

Post by Trebor »

I went for the 1.6 petrol, mainly due to the towing weight is higher than the same size diesel and the trend away from diesel possibly affecting resale values. I do mainly town driving and when doing longer distances it is normally towing a caravan and I get an average of 36mpg. I think 15000 miles a year is on the cusp of being financially viable.

I have the GT line and I really like the spec over the allure and I think worth the extra. I have the standard seats with heater and massage function. They are very comfortable and I love the heated seats on these cold mornings and he massage on long journeys. I think the leather seats with electric function are over priced for what you get although I would love to have the electric operation on the standard seats.

I use the 360 all the time, it is great when bay parking. In fact I have the auto parking feature but never use it because of the camera.

Hope this helps and you enjoy the 3008. It is a nice car to own, I just love the looks.
GT Line 1.6 Petrol Auto Perlescent White
Heated Front Seats with Driver Massage Function, Full Size Alloy Spare, Detachable Towbar with 13 Pin Plug, Smart Electric Tailgate inc Open & Go, Adaptive Cruise Control, Visio Park 2
Daz

Post by Daz »

That’s great feedback......thanks 👍

D
3008 Fanatic

Post by 3008 Fanatic »

I discovered the best time to change my car was when I left it with the doors unlocked and the keys in the ignition in the middle of Leeds...and nobody stole it !
Pugal

Post by Pugal »

3008 Fanatic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 pm I discovered the best time to change my car was when I left it with the doors unlocked and the keys in the ignition in the middle of Leeds...and nobody stole it !
:lol: