Sport mode lighting

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
asgsitting

Post by asgsitting »

Hi
I am trying to figure out if putting the car into sport mode would automatically activate my boost profile or not. Does it also change the ambience lighting to red?

I am sure I read that somewhere but no where to be found now.

Thanks
3008 GT owner

Hightower

Post by Hightower »

Hi.

Sport mode changes the steering weight, throttle response and dials to red.

Selecting the ambience changes the ambient lighting level and perfume selected as well as the above If boost is selected.

Ambient lighting remains blue but the intensity level changes. You can set this for either ambience.

Hope that helps.
Bsutherland067

Post by Bsutherland067 »

With regards to the sport mode, there are two ways of doing this. If you press the sport button once this will change the throttle response only. If you press the sports button for 3+ seconds this changes the lighting to red, the throttle response and stiffens the steering. This would change the mood response to boost, changing the perfume and massage mode in the seat. The boost response is configured in the touch screen. Hope this helps.
Barry

3008 GT Line Premium 1.5 BlueHDI 8EAT 130 BHP
Sunset Copper
gingermoonman

Post by gingermoonman »

When I press the Sports mode button everything changes as it should but the dials do not go red??
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

Not heard of the 3+ seconds option. I’ll try this in the morning
gingermoonman

Post by gingermoonman »

I have tried the 3 second rule and this did not work either
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

Didn’t work for me either.
MattVanSaber

Post by MattVanSaber »

Hi, was anybody able to set this? When I press or press and hold Sport button the mode is change to sport but the amplifier do not change to Boost. I was able to set the Boost to turn the sport mode but not the other way. Any ideas?