WHO IS WAITING ON DELIVERY

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Graham

Post by Graham »

Arbury in Lichfield Staffordshire. I've been buying Peugeot cars from them for years. I've got to be honest I always find them very helpful. Unlike some dealers I've always found that they don't drop you the moment you have collected your new car! They provide a first rate after sales and when ever they don't have an answer then they find it and come back to you within a reasonable time frame. Maybe I've just been lucky!

Frustrated!

Post by Frustrated! »

Interesting it's nice to see at least one dealer in the country looks after their customers
Graham

Post by Graham »

Yep I must admit I was getting quite concerned with some of the articles I was reading. Only time will really tell! They haven't let me down so far, but I've never bought a new model like this so let's see if they actually deliver the goods? I'm confident, but await the alternate test....the timely delivery on the 1st September!!!! Will see, and trust me I'm ready to jump if it doesn't!!!
Frustrated!

Post by Frustrated! »

I've been waiting since February with no sign so far my main concern is my part x has gone down by £600 so far where does it all end???
DennisL

Post by DennisL »

Frustrated! wrote:I've been waiting since February with no sign so far my main concern is my part x has gone down by £600 so far where does it all end???
Just checked on auto trader, and my car has lost £600 as well. As I'm leasing the GT (which I ordered on 31st Jan), I have to sell my car private, so don't have the luxury of having a dealer guarantee a part ex price. I don't know what my car will be worth in 10 weeks when mine is supposed to be delivered.
Frustrated!

Post by Frustrated! »

Apparently cars devalue by 2.5 % a month not sure when that slows down though
Graham

Post by Graham »

Sounds like I've been either very lucky or they massively under valued my car at the start!!!!!! Like I say only time will tell. Hope my luck holds on?
mikem

Post by mikem »

Graham wrote:Arbury in Lichfield Staffordshire. I've been buying Peugeot cars from them for years. I've got to be honest I always find them very helpful. Unlike some dealers I've always found that they don't drop you the moment you have collected your new car! They provide a first rate after sales and when ever they don't have an answer then they find it and come back to you within a reasonable time frame. Maybe I've just been lucky!
Hi Graham, I've ordered through Arbury in Lichfield as well(I'm from Tamworth), I was there today doing my initial signatures as the car is now in the country and has a delivery date of 24th May to the dealer so looking at a bank holiday weekend delivery :), I agree they have been very helpful and very pleasing to do busy with. I heard one of the sales people today ringing a new customer seeing if all Ok with their new car they had collected.
Peugeot 3008 GT-line Premium 1.5 Black Hdi 130 auto with adaptive cruise control to stop. Ordered February, collected 24th March 2020.
Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

Graham wrote:Arbury in Lichfield Staffordshire. I've been buying Peugeot cars from them for years. I've got to be honest I always find them very helpful. Unlike some dealers I've always found that they don't drop you the moment you have collected your new car! They provide a first rate after sales and when ever they don't have an answer then they find it and come back to you within a reasonable time frame. Maybe I've just been lucky!
You must live close to me Graham as I'm in Armitage. Hopefully the time will soon go until you get your car.

I will keep my eyes open for your blue one Mike as there aren't too many in our area yet.
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper
Graham

Post by Graham »

Yep I'm in Lichfield. Haven't seen many 3008 on the road at all. I was telling Gary just this at Arbury. I'm glad to hear other people starting to take collection as it sounds like they are beginning to filter through. Not trying to excuse any dealership but it can't be easy with a new model. The dealers hands are very much tied by Peugeot. I think in our case however we are lucky that this dealership respect its customer base and invests time with them, it's the small things I like always being offered a coffee. Collection of your car from home for service etc.... just hope it continues? Looking forward to hearing how you all get on with your cars, they all sound fabulous.