WHO IS WAITING ON DELIVERY

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

mikem wrote:
Graham wrote:Yep I'm in Lichfield. Haven't seen many 3008 on the road at all. I was telling Gary just this at Arbury. I'm glad to hear other people starting to take collection as it sounds like they are beginning to filter through. Not trying to excuse any dealership but it can't be easy with a new model. The dealers hands are very much tied by Peugeot. I think in our case however we are lucky that this dealership respect its customer base and invests time with them, it's the small things I like always being offered a coffee. Collection of your car from home for service etc.... just hope it continues? Looking forward to hearing how you all get on with your cars, they all sound fabulous.
I've only seen 2 and they where on the M42. When I was there Tuesday I mentioned about problems other garages have had with the Sat Nav but they assured my they are OK with the process and it will be fully registered and working when I collect it. They said they would do a full hand over and for me to ask any questions and they would go over it with me. If I see you (when yours arrives :oops: ) or Bassetlady on my travels I'll acknowledge you :)
There's definitely a black one and a blue one in Lichfield and of course there's my Copper one about so there's 3 that you might see guys. I've had my car 2 weeks now but the novelty hasn't yet worn off. Every time I return to it when ive been shopping I get a bit of a thrill (sad or what?) although I've got 3 issues that mean it's in the garage on Monday to hopefully get them sorted. I've still not got the Tom Tom Live Services working, I've had a Hill Start Assist fault that means it rolls back on an incline (a bit scary when it's an auto as no clutch to control it with) and my Bluetooth keeps disconnecting.
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper

Graham

Post by Graham »

Hi I've also been online and looked at the online configuration, the GT is showing 3 weeks.......however the moment I add on the extras it puts it back to 18 weeks!!! It must be something about adding different configurations on?
Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

Graham wrote:Hi I've also been online and looked at the online configuration, the GT is showing 3 weeks.......however the moment I add on the extras it puts it back to 18 weeks!!! It must be something about adding different configurations on?
Peugeot have actually admitted that the timescales shown on their online configuration, even for a basic car, are not in the slightest bit accurate. Someone on another forum suggested to Peugeot UK that they cancelled their order (that they've waited months for) and re-ordered to take advantage of the 3 week delivery and were told that they'd still end up waiting until the autumn for a car ordered now. So basically the estimated delivery times are actually a con!
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper
Bert

Post by Bert »

Ordered a GT in Sunset Copper on 10th Feb with upgraded Focal hifi. Dealers were absolutely fab and helpful. They stayed in touch every 2-3 weeks although had no updates from Peugeot. On the 10th May I was offered a faster delivery date if I opted for the Alcantara trim but I declined the offer (personal choice!). I was contacted again last Sunday and given a build date early June but not specified....
Frustrated!

Post by Frustrated! »

Great to hear dealer kept in touch Evans halshaw was CRAP! Never called at all and in all of it salesman left no one knew anything about the order appaling!!!!!
MikeC

Post by MikeC »

My dealer has been in the phone today saying Peugeot are offering free upgrade on the dash finish on my GT and its cutting a month off the build date should definitely have the car next month
Graham

Post by Graham »

Would be interesting to find out what the upgrades are on the GT as it's suppose to be the top level anyway!
Graham

Post by Graham »

Let's hope that they have learnt some lessons from this ready for the launch of the 5008 later on the year!!! I believe that their is also talk of a GTi version of the 3008 on the cards, that should be interesting!
Gomez1950

Post by Gomez1950 »

Got told today that i wont get the 1.2 auto in the gt . But would i accept the 1.6 auto at the same price agreed. You bet.
Bert

Post by Bert »

That's the picture I received from my dealer with the Alcantara trim...

Downloader.jpg