WHO IS WAITING ON DELIVERY

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
mikem

Post by mikem »

Graham wrote:Hello Mike, I popped into Arbury today and they said a blue one went out in the morning was that yours? It looks fabulous are you pleased? Bet you've had a great day with it in the sun? ☀️Enjoy.
Hi Graham, ye the blue one is mine. Loving it. Must admit first drive I was nervous, not sure why. Also so much to learn. I'll be reading up and going through options later tonight. Did you get to see it?
Peugeot 3008 GT-line Premium 1.5 Black Hdi 130 auto with adaptive cruise control to stop. Ordered February, collected 24th March 2020.

Tony08

Post by Tony08 »

Hi all, picked up my Pearlescent white GT Line 1.2 auto yesterday 25th May ordered 20th FEB. Amazed at the 1.2 engine its so good, feels like a much larger unit.
GT Line 1.2 auto--Panoramic glass roof--Elec T/Gate +Open&Go--Visio Park2.
wolfie882

Post by wolfie882 »

Hi all,

My car ordered end of March has been shipped.......literally! Hopefully will be at the dealer in a few days.
Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

mikem wrote:
Graham wrote:Hello Mike, I popped into Arbury today and they said a blue one went out in the morning was that yours? It looks fabulous are you pleased? Bet you've had a great day with it in the sun? ☀️Enjoy.
Hi Graham, ye the blue one is mine. Loving it. Must admit first drive I was nervous, not sure why. Also so much to learn. I'll be reading up and going through options later tonight. Did you get to see it?
I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for your car then Mike. We just need you to get yours now Graham.
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper
Mrg

Post by Mrg »

Build date at last 15th June,ordered 08th February. GT with Focal.
DennisL

Post by DennisL »

Mrg wrote:Build date at last 15th June,ordered 08th February. GT with Focal.
Did you opt for the alacantra trim, or stick with the grey oak? I ordered a GT a week before you, and have been told to expect delivery 31st July. I haven't been given a build date as I'm getting it through a lease company, so it looks like it might come two or three weeks earlier for me then.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Yep Mike I did see it and it was looking fabulous in the sun ☀️
Graham

Post by Graham »

Me and my wife saw a white one yesterday at Tesco in Rugely. I was pointing it out to my wife saying that ours will look like that when it arrives!!!!! Was that you're one Tony?
Graham

Post by Graham »

And yes Gill we do need to get mine......soon. I don't mind waiting. It's great hearing how everyone is happy with the different combinations they ordered, and everyone sounds happy.
lovemycar

Post by lovemycar »

Yes !!....1.2 petrol gt line built 26th May , ordered 27th March , hopefully 18 days to delivery