WHO IS WAITING ON DELIVERY

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
kensden

Post by kensden »

I thought it would be a good idea to see who is waiting on delivery and the spec they ordered.So join the club and lets know if you are waiting or if
you have taken delivery.
Me: Ordered the GT-line , 1.6 Automatic, Nimbus Grey, Panoramic Roof, Open and Go.
Ordered on 24th February told by the dealer that the build is expected to start on 18th April and due in Zeebrugge for shipping to
the UK in the first or second week in May.(can't wait I'm like a child waiting for Christmas to come,only 28 more sleeps)
Only seen one on the road (copper)and on a private number plate.

If you have got yours send some photos

mikem

Post by mikem »

I've had an update from my garage, I ordered a blue GT line 1.6 120 manual diesel with open and go as extra on March 11th and the update last tuesday was : As you wanted a specific car, colour...etc. You car will be deliverable in
June, but it does look like it may have been brought forward to end of May.
However this is something I can not promise.
The system says it will be finished all build work by the 5th of May then
it's just a case of waiting for delivery : looking forward to the delivery
mikem
Peugeot 3008 GT-line Premium 1.5 Black Hdi 130 auto with adaptive cruise control to stop. Ordered February, collected 24th March 2020.
Bassetlady

Post by Bassetlady »

I ordered my 1.2 Petrol Allure Auto in Sunset Copper on 27th January 17. It was built on the 21st March and reached the distribution centre in Doncaster on the 9th April. Delivery to the dealer in Staffordshire was last Wednesday (12th April) and I pick it up on Tuesday 18th April. Can't wait :D
Gill
1.2 Petrol Auto Allure in Sunset Copper
Deano

Post by Deano »

Hi, I ordered the Allure 1.2 PureTech Auto on February 12th. I added the Panoramic Glass Roof, Keyless Entry and the Drivers Seat with Multi Point Massage. I went for the Nera Black colour as I see it in the showroom and it looked stunning. Like most of you I cannot wait for it to turn up. I have been told that it is likely to be the first week of May that I will be able to collect it. Will update with photos once I have it.
Copper

Post by Copper »

So from the dates you've all given it looks like the typical estimated delivery time is 2 month 20 days ...

kensden
24 Feb 17 to 12 May 17 (est) = 2 months 18 days

mikem
11 Mar 17 to 31 May 17 (est) = 2 month 20 days

Deano
12 Feb 17 to 5 May 17 (est) = 2 month 23 days

bassetlady
27 Jan 17 to 12 Apr = 2 month 16 days

For me the same amount of days would take mine to around 16 June, but dealer said it could be end of May which is 2 month 5 days - so perhaps that does seem a bit optomistic, or start of June. Mine is GT line in Copper with 1.2 petrol auto, 360 camera, smart electric tailgate with open & go, and roof bars.

Maybe deliveries are starting to speed up seen as the Peugeot online ordering now says 9 weeks delivery as opposed to 12 weeks delivery when I had a look at the time of ordering through the dealer. From my order day 9 weeks is week commencing 22 May and 12 weeks is week commencing 12 June. It's all guess work but like the rest of you I'm hoping for a delivery sooner rather than later!

How long was it from order before your dealer knew a build date? It's now been 3 weeks from order but no build date is known by my dealer, they say they expect to find out this week.
GT Line 1.2 petrol auto in sunset copper : smart electric tailgate with open & go : 360 camera : roof bars
Ordered 26 March 2017, collected 14 June 2017
mikem

Post by mikem »

Hi Copper, not sure of actual date the garage knew build date but it was week 4 from order when I found out
Peugeot 3008 GT-line Premium 1.5 Black Hdi 130 auto with adaptive cruise control to stop. Ordered February, collected 24th March 2020.
lovemycar

Post by lovemycar »

Ordered my GT Line 1.2 on 27 March no word or contact from my dealer or anybody yet !
kensden

Post by kensden »

ARE WE ALL STILL WAITING IN ANTICIPATION ?
Highwayman

Post by Highwayman »

kensden wrote:ARE WE ALL STILL WAITING IN ANTICIPATION ?
All I can say in encouragement is - it is worth the wait - I love my car! Driving has become fun again -
3008 SUV GT + Grip Control in Ultimate Red (Love It!) :D
Ordered 9th January, Built 2nd March, Arrived in U.K. 20th March, Delivered to Dealer 28th March, Collected 30th March 8-)
wilwolves

Post by wilwolves »

Ordered the GT LINE 1.2 petrol in sunset copper with glass roof on the 20th January was informed 2 weeks ago it was on its way.
heard nothing think the boat must have sank. !!!!!