Tyre pressure warning light

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Brent50

Post by Brent50 »

Hi guys, so the wife hit a curb, 3008 2014, tyre pressure warning light came on low pressure, had tyre wheel checked all good, but warning light still on any ideas please!

deccadick

Post by deccadick »

You should check that all 4 pressures are the same and then press the 'reset' or maybe 'reinitialise' button and the light will go out.
google1901

Post by google1901 »

I did similar a week back the sensor popped up a day or so later then disappeared, but today is now permanently on. Checked pressures (I did pump up) so both front tyres the same, yet indicator still on. I tried drive around the block then back, but the same.
Meanwhile no reset option (menus via Peugeot RT6 Nav system)? Registered 1st Sept 2014.. Have gone through all menus and no reset/reinitialise in user manual or on the RT6? nb I can see a reference to the CD 'eject' button if held down will reinitialise everything... whatever that means?

For the moment I assume the system 'auto' resets so perhaps tyre monitor is suspect.
Please advise or have any recommendations.
google1901

Post by google1901 »

Further update.e following day It self reset; I 'tapped' the tyre valve and subsequently indicator had extinguished?. Coincidence or not no idea if there's a reset option.