HADC - how it works on Peugeot?

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
thangnh

Post by thangnh »

Hi,

I've just got a new PG 3008 which has HADC (hill assist descent control). I tried to search for a more detailed explanation on how it works but only got some link to video clips (by Peugeot themselves), which do not help much. My questions are:
- With this HADC, the system controls (1) only brakes, or (2) only gears or (3) both brakes and gears?
- In Peugeot's clip, the car is controlled to maintain a constant 3kms/hr, which seems to be only for extreme cases on rough terrains with steep slope. How about on normal, good conditioned, slope roads? Will HADC works and at which speed? 3kms/hr is surely impractical in this case.

Here is the link to a clip:

Thanks.

Loque

Post by Loque »

Hello, I have HADC on my 3008 with manual gearbox. I have used it on 1st gear and also on neutral. You can adjust speed with brake/accel. pedals and car will try to maintain choosen speed with continuous braking preventing blocking of the wheels. Only dont try to test this function, when some other car is behind you, because your car may brake a lot and driver behind you will not be happy as in my case :)