ZEV stopped working so no longer a Hybrid

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Warren1952

Post by Warren1952 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:41 pm

I have a 2012 3008 Hybrid that has just started playing up. Since a week ago I cannot select anything other than AUTO on the selector and the ZEV is just not working so no stop/start.

The display shows no power coming from the battery to the rear wheels although the battery is shown to be taking charge from the engine and looks 80% full. By switching off ECO I can use the car as a straight diesel so not an urgent problem but I wondered if anyone has had similar problems and can suggest a solution before a dealer tells me stories about how expensive it will be.

I have looked around the web and have rebooted the BSI as suggested but it has made no discernible difference. Another sufferer has suggested that a vacuum pump on the brake system may be the cause.

Any help gratefully received.

Brendancarroll123

Post by Brendancarroll123 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:54 pm

In my hybrid4 I had no zev. I had a blown maxi fuse which is located under the fuse box under the bonnet. Its the first fuse. These are large fuses. Also try turning the ignition a few times while the car is in A position, then put in N position. This can activate the electric mode. Hope this helps.