MY SECOND 3008

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
GREEKY

Post by GREEKY »

Hi,
I have just bought my second 3008 SUV, my first one was a 2017 1.2 Allure, to say I have been happy with the car is an understatement ,when I first went to view the car I couldn't believe that a car of that size was powered by a three cylinder engine producing 130 psi ,but once driven I was amazed at how well it drove, great fuel return great performance. Having owned the car for just over two years I can honestly say that it is the best car I have owned (and I have had a few believe me !!) .Needless to say when I decided to have a change I checked all the main manufacturers but kept coming back to the 3008,there was nothing that compared for spec at the price I was looking to pay. The reason I wanted to change was I wanted an auto (sick of stop/start motoring around town), I have bought a 1.5 GT line Premium diesel auto EAT8 in magnetic blue ,the car is three months old with 1000 miles on, fully loaded with massage and heated seats, power tailgate, park assist, pan roof,t and lots more, fantastic spec, great saving on new price, approx. £10K.Not had a diesel for a while but on the test drive was very impressed with how quiet it was and responsive, (my last one was quite a while ago and was like a bag of spanners).Hope that I get the enjoyment from it that I got from my first one. I have read up on the new EAT8 gearbox and it gets great reviews, so here's hoping ! If anyone has a 1.5 diesel with the EAT8 gearbox I would like to hear what there thoughts are on it.
Counting down till Monday for collection !!