Recent changes to specs?

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
stevenugent83

Post by stevenugent83 »

Hi
Just ordered a new 3008 GT line premium, only after I ordered did the salesman tell me that certain changes had been made in the past few months to the specs such as the amplify button going etc. (we had discussed the specs at length as well)
He said he thought that they had got rid of footwell lights, sport and some of the ambient lighting strips in the 2020 cars but wasn't 100% sure.
Not exactly happy. love the car, but wish I had been told this before hand as I liked the sport button (even though it's probably seen as a bit gimmicky,) and loved the ambient lighting.
Is there any other major changes that have been made as he wasn't exactly sure what else had changed (which was annoying) and can anyone confirm about the ambient lighting and sport button etc?
mine isn't a factory build but from stock. (not sure if that makes a difference)

Deleted User 1904

Post by Deleted User 1904 »

Mine was built in July after the factories reopened. I ordered in March. Took delivery this week. I have the gt line premium and I have all the blue ambient lights and sports button.