Using Voice recognition !

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
mcgiverns

Post by mcgiverns »

Well my issue is when I press the button i'm told voice recognition is NOT available !! That's for phone,music, sat nav, basically neither button will let me in, no " bing bong! what can we help you with !"

Do I have to turn voice recognition ON somehow ??

John2

Post by John2 »

The only voice recognition that works for me is the radio.
kensden

Post by kensden »

I have also found that the voice activation is not always responsive, very often getting the message that it is not available, considering that my 3008 is almost 3yrs old and has been serviced twice during this time you would think that the dealer had an update to fix this problem.
Shame on you Peugeot it should have been fixed by now. My next car will be a Mazda CX-5

cx5 silver.png

Hightower

Post by Hightower »

I don’t use the built in software. I have my iPhone connected and use Siri. Works really well.

Instead of just pressing the button on the end of the headlight stalk, hold it down for a second and Siri is activated.
OldRomney

Post by OldRomney »

My problem on my 3008 Hybrid4 is different. All I see after pressing the voice control switch on the steering wheel is a red bordered square saying "Module loading" Needless to say, nothing happens after that. Does anyone know how to load this module - all help greatly appreciated.
BXPickle

Post by BXPickle »

My 2019 is linked via android auto and after pressing the button I need to say 'hey google......' then it does pretty much whatever I want from navigate to, play music, answer a question etc. However, it's using the tech on my phone to do this just like Hightower with Siri and yes you need to hold it down for a second or two.