New member.

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Davepet

Post by Davepet »

Hi everyone, I' m a new member, and I hadn't realised that there's a forum for Peugeot owners, until I stumbled across this site today. I've got a 8008 SUV 1.5 EAT8 diesel GT Line, it's the first Peugeot I've ever owned and I'm still drooling over it after 6 months of ownership. One thing I can't get my head around though, is the tyre pressure reinitialisation. It's mentioned in the online manual, it even has a mention on the touch screen, but I can't find anywhere how to reinitialise after topping up the air in the tyres. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance, and if I've pit this introduction in the wrong place, then I apologise.

Muttley

Post by Muttley »

Page 171 of the manual sayeth;

"Reinitialisation of the function is done in the Vehicle / Driving menu of the touch screen. In this menu, select the "Vehicle settings" tab. In the page, select the "Under-inflation initialisation" function. Select "Yes" to confirm. The reinitialisation is confirmed by the display of a message and an audible signal."

Glad you're enjoying your 3008 - I pick my 1.5 diesel GT-Line EAT8 up next Monday! It'll be my first Peugeot, too. When I've got it I will say a proper hello to everybody.
2019 Peugeot 3008 GT Line, 1.5 BlueHDi EAT8, Pearlescent White