New GT Line Premium 1.2 PureTech Ordered

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Deleted User 1904

Post by Deleted User 1904 »

Hi.
I’m new to the forum. So I’ve ordered a brand new GT Line Premium. What do people think of the car in general and this trim?
Was sold on the looks inside and out. Have a Kadjar currently which I love but can’t wait for my new baby

Lee008

Post by Lee008 »

Also waiting for mine. Hopefully with me by next Friday
Same spec as yours in Magnetic Blue
First petrol car I've had in years and hoping I don't regret it. The 1.2 engine does seem to get good reviews though as does the EAT8 gearbox
Impressed with the amount of toys it comes with and love the interior and exterior. Looking forward to delivey day!
Deleted User 1904

Post by Deleted User 1904 »

Mine is supposed to be due late April but as it’s a factory order and the plant has shut due to Covid-19 I might have to wait a little longer 😭
mikem

Post by mikem »

I picked up mine last Tuesday just before the garage was shut for the virus. I had a Blue GTLine 1.6d manual before and I changed it for a black GTLine premium 1.5d auto with added adaptive cruise control to stop. Loving it, just a shame I can't get out and enjoy it more.
Peugeot 3008 GT-line Premium 1.5 Black Hdi 130 auto with adaptive cruise control to stop. Ordered February, collected 24th March 2020.