Map Updates

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
Pugnacious

Post by Pugnacious »

Hi, I also have a problem with this new way of updating software. The Peugeot website tells me there is a screen update available for my car (2017 GT). I used to be able to update maps and firmware without any issues previously but the app you now have to use will not allow me to validate my VIN number and refers me to what is presumably the official Peugeot website. I've managed to download the files I need to update the system but as they have to be used with the app, and I am unable to use it, then can't get any further.

Anyone know a workaround?

StuB

Post by StuB »

So does anyone have the file for the update V16? I'm a new owner for 3008 car is 2yrs 9months old never been updated by previous owner! I'd be grateful for any info on how to download also + a good link that works, computer literate owner
Ckpixck

Post by Ckpixck »

I know that link is 6months old now but I've tried it and it and put on USB and put in car and its come up corrupted, any ideas?
Felini

Post by Felini »

Hello Everybody

Have purchased an 3008 1.2 Active Tech 2020 last December.
With my concerns about if everything was up to date, i found a firmware update.

Do it following the instructions and it take a good few minutes but it was suceffully installed.
At the moment my software version is 21.08.84.12_NAC-r0 from 2020-09-29.

But the maps version is old, at least for what i have been reading here, there's an V18 and mine still on 14.0.0-r0 from 2019-04-26.

That said, im looking for some help on this. I have downloaded the ( PSA_map-eur_18.0.0-r0-NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar ) on the forum, but on peugeot site my VIN doens´t have any updates.

It is safe to install this version? A help would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance
Cheers

Some pics from my version software and maps attached.

softversion.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Update to the situation above stated

Decided for the update even without feedback went smoothly and now the version is 18.0.0-r0 from 2020-06-03

Thanks anyway.
Cheers
"If anything could go wrong, It ill be!"
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

V20 has just landed 🍾
Felini

Post by Felini »

Installed V20.
"If anything could go wrong, It ill be!"