Fuel Economy without charging

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
karlosfandango

Post by karlosfandango »

Hi all, we are close to buying a 3008 gt premium 1.6 petrol plug in hybrid (EAT8)

I am wondering if anyone knows what fuel economy is for using just the petrol side of things (basically I know my wife will simply not plug it in most days!!)

deccadick

Post by deccadick »

Check www.honestjohn.co.uk. I suggest you use the figure for the 1.6 EAT8 although your likely figures will be worse because of the weight of the batteries you are lugging around.
Elgar

Post by Elgar »

I hardly ever charge my car and get about 31mpg
Psy1bdi

Post by Psy1bdi »

karlosfandango wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:41 pm Hi all, we are close to buying a 3008 gt premium 1.6 petrol plug in hybrid (EAT8)

I am wondering if anyone knows what fuel economy is for using just the petrol side of things (basically I know my wife will simply not plug it in most days!!)
im getting high 30s into 40s if careful though using charging for local trips (sub 20miles) sees 112mpg ??
wreidhead

Post by wreidhead »

just curious, for those above who said that they do not regularly charge their PHEV, why? Electric mode is more economical and better for the environment. If you didn't plan to use the car in electric mode, why did you pay for the PHEV?