Drivers Document/Manuals & Service Document Pack

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
DrumSlinger

Post by DrumSlinger »

Is it correct that newish (2019) Peugeot cars dont come will "full" and detailed manuals other than the "Basic guide manual"?

The manual is available on Peugeot web site as a PDF but I cannot find out how to buy a copy!

Downloading and printing the PDF will cost a fortune.

Thanks for your assistance.

deccadick

Post by deccadick »

I insisted on a hard copy manual for my 18 plate 3008 and the dealer complied with my request. I kept it upon sale of the 18 plate and now use it for my 21 plate 3008. I doubt that it is published any more. I find the online version very good and use it quite often when I can't be bothered to go outside to get it. There is no need to print it, the indexing is very good.
DrumSlinger

Post by DrumSlinger »

Thanks for your reply, Picked my 19 plate 3008 yesterday and spent some time discussing the issue with the dealership who also realised that the supplied manual with the car is missing a shed load of important info. I checked out a link for puegeot manuals and downloaded the PDF Version for my year and model which is as you say "very Comprehensive" Ive printed about a dozen pages which I think are impotant to keep in the car for quick reference the rest of the doc is stored on my PC. Something else that is starnge is the lack of "locking" wheel nuts and "key" socket on most used and some new cars! Quite a lame excuse again from the dealership, I was offered a Lock Kit for £57!!! But I was informed that if the "key" socket is lost It could not be replaced by Puegeot as it would be "Unique" and a replacemnt would not be available!! Offer declined. Hoping nothing else is missing!!!
Geoffh

Post by Geoffh »

I picked up my new 3008 1.2 EAT8 GT yesterday.
I have known the salesman for many years and he said dealers can order one but the last one he ordered took 6 months and cost just under £80!!
I have ordered a printed pdf copy from eBay for £11.99
I will let you known the quality when I get it.
Geoffh

Post by Geoffh »

Further to my recent posting re the pdf copy of the user manual for my new 3008….
The copy of the handbook arrived after two days and the quality is excellent….. in fact the way it’s bound makes it easier to use than the way the manuals used to be bound when they were supplied with the car.
I can heartily recommend these printed pdf manuals