Sat Nav Favourites

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
mridley

Post by mridley »

Hi all,

I have a GT Line Premium and there's one thing i just cant seem to work out, I under "My destinations" I have my home and work, but I visit a number of other destinations on a regular basis so I would like these added rather than having to scroll through recent destinations. So is there a way to have a Favourites or add more than just "work and Home"?

Tashira

Post by Tashira »

Yes there is :)
Click on one of the ones you want to make a favourite from your recent destinations. It will take you to the destination on the screen. Next to it when you get there are the Co-ordinates and there is a save button (looks like a computer floppy disk) click that save button and then you can select to save it as a preferred address and can then rename it also :)
mridley

Post by mridley »

Great thanks
Michael Robjohn

Post by Michael Robjohn »

I have seen the very helpful response - maybe I am being stupid but do you have to actually drive to the location to input the details?
Michael Robjohn

Post by Michael Robjohn »

I still havent hacked this! You put in the location to go to, Then how do you get get to it on screeen as opposed to driving there so you can save it as favourite?