Hybrid Battery Range

Faults and Technical chat for the Peugeot 3008
robkeep

Post by robkeep »

Yesterday the battery indicator said 14 miles, but I measured it and it actually did 24 - also I found that the 'computer' system on the car had a date of 2007 on it, and the app on my phone had the correct date - so now they can talk to each other I might get more information!!!

Another Driver

Post by Another Driver »

Agree with DATR
philk247

Post by philk247 »

I feel compelled to share my recent experience with Stellantis Financial Services UK and the numerous issues I have encountered with a vehicle purchased through their financing services. This cautionary tale serves as a stark reminder of the importance of due diligence and consumer awareness in navigating the automotive marketplace.

Since November 17, 2023, the vehicle has been plagued by recurrent malfunctions, ranging from electrical failures to persistent engine issues. Despite multiple visits to address these concerns, the underlying problems persist, with superficial remedies failing to rectify the root causes.

Of particular concern is the recent failure of the vehicle to engage electric mode for an extended period, exacerbating its already compromised operational efficiency (68mpg). This alarming development, coupled with the lack of substantive resolutions from Stellantis Financial Services UK, has left me questioning the wisdom of my purchase decision.

In light of these unsettling developments, I implore fellow forum members to exercise caution when engaging with Stellantis Financial Services UK and to thoroughly scrutinize all aspects of any prospective vehicle purchase. My hope is that by sharing my experience, others may be spared the frustration and disappointment that have characterized my interaction with this institution.

Furthermore, I want to emphasize the importance of consumer action. I have opened a case with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and have provided them with all pertinent details regarding my experience. I strongly encourage anyone who has encountered similar issues with Stellantis Financial Services UK to do the same. By collectively raising our concerns to the FCA, we can advocate for accountability and seek resolution for our grievances.
philk247

Post by philk247 »

Mine wont engage into electrical mode for 3 weeks now, I'm currently on 60mpg, I get better out of a diesel, hence the reason I have the FCA Involved, If anyone else want to join the complaint, please provide an email address