Navigation update

New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Florin77

Post by Florin77 »

Good evening,
I'm new here and I hope that I will find answers and help. I have a Peugeot 3008 from 2018 and I have a problem with my navigation update, I can't install the new version of the navigation update, version 25.00 from 2023.
I used a 128 gb flash drive, I copy it very easily from the computer, but when I get in the car and try to install it, it starts and gives me an error shortly.
I tried many times and the same problem appears, I deleted and reinstalled the update on the flash drive many times, I bought a new flash drive, nothing works :(
I have no idea, I don't know what else I can do. Thank you for reading my message.

L Moyo

Post by L Moyo »

I have down loaded updates to the USB for SAT NAV and when I connect to the car port message is no content dictated but on my lap top shows USB has the download any ideas what could be happening
RichM77

Post by RichM77 »

Good afternoon,

I too am having an issue with nav map update. A while ago, the infotainment screen on my 67 plate 3008 notified me that there was an update available but now both the My Peugeot app and the infotainment say that there is no update available for my car! I'm currently running firmware version 21.08.87.32-NAC-r1 and map version 20.0.0-r0.

Additionally, the installer software won't install on my laptop for some reason, despite working fine in the past (my laptop is ancient and running Windows 7, which may be the issue!), so I can't even download the correct updates even if they are available!

Can anyone confirm current firmware and (UK) map versions and advise if there is anywhere else I can obtain a direct link to download direct to my laptop?

Thanks in advance,

Rich

PXL_20230806_184013923~4.jpg