First post and Waiting

New to the Peugeot 3008 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nate Legend

Post by Nate Legend »

Hi all first post ...

Waiting patiently for:

3008, GT-Line Premium, Viso2, Focal, Ultimate Red ...

Order Placed - Monday 21st May

Dealer quoted me 8 Weeks but no way I can confirm this or is there ??

Serious other question ... Mud flaps should I get them yes or no ???

*** UPDATES ***

29/05 ... Ok phoned Dealer today, Estimated is 1st july and he will phone me no later than 8th june with actual date ... waiting
Last edited by Nate Legend on Wed May 30, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

John_c

Post by John_c »

I think you need to add a few more weeks to that, happy for you if it is 8 weeks. But I was quoted up to 16weeks depending upon spec. Ended up using Carwow and got one in 4 weeks. But that said there wasnt a lot of choice.
RichM

Post by RichM »

Hi,
Have you been given a definitive build date and VIN number yet?

This is the crucial detail you need in order to predict your delivery date; researching these fora it's roughly 4 weeks from build date.

Kind regards
Rich
Nate Legend

Post by Nate Legend »

RichM wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:33 am Hi,
Have you been given a definitive build date and VIN number yet?

This is the crucial detail you need in order to predict your delivery date; researching these fora it's roughly 4 weeks from build date.

Kind regards
Rich
I'm presuming you mean via Post/Mail
Anthony46

Post by Anthony46 »

Hi Nate,

I ordered my 3008 on 29 January and until a week ago was expecting it in mid June - I had done a lot of 'dealer chasing' due to the seemingly interminable delay. Then I received a call from the dealer last Thursday to tell me that it was an hour away from the dealership (t wasn't scheduled to be in Sheerness until 5 June)! Picked it up yesterday and what a car! absolutely superb and well worth the wait. Have faith!
Tashira

Post by Tashira »

I was quoted 6 weeks from the dealer and it arrived on the exact date. And it was definitely worth the wait :). GT line same spec as premium with Vision2 also