WHO IS WAITING ON DELIVERY

All Peugeot 3008 related discussions
hazel.markou

Post by hazel.markou »

Hi. I'm in UK awaiting info about the build of my Allure 1.2 Puretech 130 EAT8 S&S. Keyless, Advanced Grip Control, Leather Seats and Full LED light pack. Ordered in June with a mid October delivery indication. This clearly isn't going to happen now as dealer is telling me it isn't started yet. I was wondering whether anyone else in the UK waiting for an automatic has received any news on production/delivery.

deccadick

Post by deccadick »

I seem to remember reading in the online brochure that orders for cars with the EAT8 gearbox would not be taken before October!
hazel.markou

Post by hazel.markou »

deccadick wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:19 pm I seem to remember reading in the online brochure that orders for cars with the EAT8 gearbox would not be taken before October!
Dealer was able to take order but told me production wouldn't start until October hence the 17 week lag I was quoted. I guess my concern is that as that applied to all orders because of the new engine I wonder when they will do a right hand drive batch
niall80

Post by niall80 »

Ordered my Alure 1.2 auto with magnetic blue paint and LED headlights on the 1st of August , not been given a build date yet 😠😠😠😠😠
Suki

Post by Suki »

Ordered 1.2 allure auto electric tailgate, smartphone Charging plate, leather heated seats on 29th of May and still waiting. No build date as yet.
Update. Got call from dealer 19/10/18 to say car now
built. Let’s see how long it takes to get to dealer
Car arrived today. Took about 5 1/2 months!!
Last edited by Suki on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Luluj

Post by Luluj »

Ordered my auto allure 10 Sept..no build date yet ..no comms received ... was told expect it December '18....
hazel.markou

Post by hazel.markou »

hazel.markou wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:22 pm
deccadick wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:19 pm I seem to remember reading in the online brochure that orders for cars with the EAT8 gearbox would not be taken before October!
Dealer was able to take order but told me production wouldn't start until October hence the 17 week lag I was quoted. I guess my concern is that as that applied to all orders because of the new engine I wonder when they will do a right hand drive batch
I ended up messaging Peugeot UK via their fb page. They turned out to be very helpful and after speaking to Production with the order number I'm told it is scheduled to be off production line on 29th Nov. Add on 2 weeks until it's ready for collection from the dealership and that takes it to 5 1/2 months from order date. Only another 8 weeks to wait :-)
Yakkity

Post by Yakkity »

Yakkity wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 am
em1980 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:01 am @Yakkity I hope your second deal works out well (in the end!).

Thanks! This order is through R&D so should come through...just a long wait ahead..
Sent Peugeot UK a direct message on Twitter (just needed to give them the order number), they were able to tell my my car is scheduled to leave factory on 24th October with delivery to dealership in first 2 weeks of November. This is a 1.5 manua BlueHDI GT Line Premium with a couple of extras
Luluj

Post by Luluj »

Ordered diesel Allure auto on 10th Sept ...been told should be in UK 26th Nov week so once in and assigned to dealer its mine .. been tokd expect mid December
BrianQ

Post by BrianQ »

I have ordered on 9th Nov 2018 3008 gtline premium auto nimbus grey dealer says could be May 2019 any one else got similar?